PLEASE CONTACT THE PARISH PRIEST AND THE FUNERAL DIRECTOR.
TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN BEREAVED
We want you to know that your sorrow and grief is shared by the whole Parish Family. We will support you in every possible way. We will also pray for you and with you.
There are two ceremonies in the Church:
- The reception at the Church on the evening before the Funeral Mass. This is a ceremony of prayers, readings and hymns, and is (optional).
- The Funeral Mass
The funeral Mass has a clear message of hope. We will provide you with a booklet containing a selection of Bible readings to choose from. Pick those that have special meaning for you, to be read by family or friends.
ORDER OF SERVICE
What to choose:
- One reading from the Old Testament
- One reading from the New Testament
- Prayers of the Faithful (choose 4-5)
- Offertory: Bread and Wine only
- Communion Reflection (optional)
(Personal gifts that reflect the life of your loved one may be brought to the Altar at the beginning of the Mass).